Renew Counseling and Recovery Center provides:
- Confidential counseling sessions for adults and children (Individual, Group and Family) by licensed and credentialed staff;
- Alcohol and drug treatment for women;
- Counseling specialized in women’s issues, addiction and family abuse;
- Counseling for children and teens;(our youth therapist is a credentialed art therapist)
- Childcare during counseling available weekdays from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm; (evening hours by appointment)
Domestic violence has long lasting effects which can include anxiety, depression, nightmares, behavioral problems, and/or further issues in current or future relationships. Renew Counseling and Recovery Center can address all of these issues for adults and children.
Children who witness or are present in a home where domestic violence occurs need help as much as the adults do.
For counseling assistance call 330-491-1351 or
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Shelter Assistance Call
DVP Inc 24-Hour Hotline 330-453-SAFE (7233)